Warmane Icecrown Bot Detection

23 minutes ago, happiness7 said:

New anti-cheat system?

Probably not, more likely that you got reported, they observed you, decided you were a bot.
Reason i think that's the scenario: Seems like the GM accidentally clicked his macro twice.
Smart of them to make a macro like that, nice scare factor. ?
Easy way for you to test this is to use wrotation on your char, and see if you get banned. If not then it's not detected, if you however do get banned. Then it's a whole other story. ?

Were you botting or using the rotation?
Bot detection is very high on Warmane. 
Even if you make your own custom profile and the bot repeats the same movement patterns over a certain period of time, you will get flagged in few days and the gm will inspect your movements which leads to a ban. 
I suggest botting for few hours and then manually doing stuff as well just to avoid the flags. Else there is no other way.
Good luck.

16 hours ago, Ordush said:

Probably not, more likely that you got reported, they observed you, decided you were a bot.
Reason i think that's the scenario: Seems like the GM accidentally clicked his macro twice.
Easy way for you to test this is to use wrotation on your char, and see if you get banned. If not then it's not detected, if you however do get banned. Then it's a whole other story. ?

10 seconds in between. Not saying that you are in the wrong, but accidentally clicking a macro twice with 10 seconds delay? I don't feel it. On the other hand I like the idea of scaring people with things like that, definitely a possibilty.

@happiness7 Do you remember where you got your WoW Wotlk Client from? Some private servers offer modified clients that they may use for cheat detection later on. (At least that is what people told me about the current ongoing Lights Hope Ban Stuff). And it makes sense, I used the old LH Vanilla client, and got mass banned eventhough using Socks5. People who do not have mass ban problems on LH, seem to not be using the old vanilla LH client.

What also is really weird, is that you are unbanned already. I do not think you got reported and found to be guilty. Really weird stuff.

Edited by Bambo

16 hours ago, Ordush said:

Seems like the GM accidentally clicked his macro twice.?

Message was pass more than twice (4-6 times) with 10 second intarval.

4 hours ago, Innokin said:

Were you botting or using the rotation?

I stood near merchant in Felwood  (Wrobot on pause) and wanted to get ID some food. I click on "Get Bag Items" http://prntscr.com/kemu31
after that i got this message. After that I could not repeat it again 

13 minutes ago, Bambo said:

Do you remember where you got your WoW Wotlk Client from?

My client is older than the Warmane server ?

That 3 minutes to 3 hours ban are server side warden bans. If repeated consecutively will lead to perma. You have 3 chances, of which one you already used. Its a warden flag. If u get 2 more flags it's perma. 

Edit: I counted the number of accounts banned today for botting since 9 hours ago on Icecrown. So far it's 35+ - .
They definitely are detecting wrobot now. 

16 minutes ago, Innokin said:

That 3 minutes to 3 hours ban are server side warden bans. If repeated consecutively will lead to perma. You have 3 chances, of which one you already used. Its a warden flag. If u get 2 more flags it's perma. 

Edit: I counted the number of accounts banned today for botting since 9 hours ago on Icecrown. So far it's 35+ - .
They definitely are detecting wrobot now. 

That is indeed interesting, wouldn't surprise me if all the big server owners share their experience how to exploit the warden to make things like that happen ?

Edited by Bambo

27 minutes ago, Bambo said:

That is indeed interesting, wouldn't surprise me if all the big server owners share their experience how to exploit the warden to make things like that happen ?

pserver owners hate eachother, trust me, I was a GM on a pretty big Vanilla Server 1 year ago.

1 minute ago, CocoChanel said:

pserver owners hate eachother, trust me, I was a GM on a pretty big Vanilla Server 1 year ago.

I know that there are many problems between some of them. My point is, they could unite against botters. 

Is 95 Bans/day for botting a very high number for that realm?

29 minutes ago, Bambo said:

I got banned on 4 different accounts in similar way using PQR  and GCD so just letting you know how it works and bans people. 
It's the warden auto msg, not any gm doing macro or something. 

1 minute ago, Bambo said:

I know that there are many problems between some of them. My point is, they could unite against botters. 

Is 95 Bans/day for botting a very high number for that realm?

Unless this guy or someone else replicates it, and it happens again. I still think it's something else than being detected.

3 minutes ago, Innokin said:

I got banned on 4 different accounts in similar way using PQR  and GCD so just letting you know how it works and bans people. 
It's the warden auto msg, not any gm doing macro or something. 

That was what I expected in the first place ^^ A GM does not accidentally click macros within 10 sec intervals.

3 minutes ago, Ordush said:

Unless this guy or someone else replicates it, and it happens again. I still think it's something else than being detected.

I agree, we shouldn't make assumptions too quick.

3 minutes ago, CocoChanel said:

Download a new Wotlk client from another server.

We all just guess what it is basically. Maybe they really did exploit warden and/or vanilla clients, maybe they didn't.

I've refrained from using Wrobot on Warmane since this week as I was seeing a lot of people getting banned.
But how can warmane detect memory writing? It isn't within the bounds of  the 3.3.5 client. It was added by Blizzard on the Cata Patch. All the 3.3.5 client supports is read print strings and chat etc. 
Maybe it's the modified version of WOW that warmane has on it's page? The one that supports WOD skins. 

3 minutes ago, Innokin said:

I've refrained from using Wrobot on Warmane since this week as I was seeing a lot of people getting banned.
But how can warmane detect memory writing? It isn't within the bounds of  the 3.3.5 client. It was added by Blizzard on the Cata Patch. All the 3.3.5 client supports is read print strings and chat etc. 
Maybe it's the modified version of WOW that warmane has on it's page? The one that supports WOD skins. 

He already stated that his Client is older than the server itself ?

Edit: Oh, I am sorry. Do you mean your own client now?

Edited by Bambo

23 hours ago, Ordush said:

I have some experience as a GM, and i don't thing its a GM Command or custom for warmane or w/e, there is most likely system that detects something that is sent to the server, if it was a GM, he would be permanent banned most-likely, but happily Warmane doesn't have GM's to track hackers/botters, etc. Even most GM's doesn't have much in-game power, instead answering to tickets, so its most-likely a system ?

• 1 month later...

I've been using this bot for quite a while. I started off with gathering shit in Sholazar Basin and got banned after about 3 or 4 months. I had about 1 whisper saying they had send a report about be botting. I kept botting but now only using fisherbot. I went from ~1500 fish caught and now has over 130k ( https://gyazo.com/6439d42cdee8781726aa183d22418d52 ). I'm not sure but I don't think the program itself is what getting you banned. My guess is that the ban is based on your characters movement or you have some other program causing this problem. 

I could be wrong. ?

• 2 weeks later...

I want to use the bot only for fishing, is that dangerous as well? I did it for an hour some days ago and nothing happened, problem is i have to always move because a fisher in a sitting AFK pose it's easy to report :V