Vortex Pinnacle Mount Farm

moranda

• 4 months later...

yea this guy ^ has a point if someone can make a profile for vortex pinnacle you can make heaps of money from the volitile air and if u are a enchanter u can make decent gold from D/E the greens from this dungeon.

Hell it wouldn't be hard to make a vortex pinnacle profile. Just make a grinder profile to run the dungeon once every 1 or 2 hours while farming Herbs, Mining Nodes, and killing Humanoids for cloth. Using all the proper engines in subsection you should be able to do this. I don't remember if they removed the dungeon lock, I heard they did but Im still not sure, memory isn't serving me right now. Well this will take some work and time to make this cause you will have to make the same travel profile for each engine and then add in what to kill for each engine, say add the npc's to kill in the grinder profile engine and what nodes or herbs to collect in the farming engine and so on. I mean I can do it but I'm not in town to make this profile. I mean if your going to farm something farm the area too lol, this way your not just hanging out running this over and over again lol, better to not getting caught farming you know.

the lock out has gone to 10 an hour, but the thing is you make the profile to run to the dragon that drops the mount and make the bot jump off and reset the instance and run about in, just going to that boss you can make money.... making a personal profile seems really daunghting but im sure ill try and make one some day lol.

even if you timed the profile to see if it does 10 in less than an hour cause then yes sending it to farm for the remainder of time would be sufficent