Maybe hacked?

2wheels

So I had my accounts running tonight.  All of a sudden both were disconnected.  After going back to the login screen they both had different emails that I had never seen.  It wasnt my usual email that I have saved.  So I ran a virus scan and it came up clean.  I have been playing this game for 8 years.  I want to ask the GM more about it but I dont know if that will bring attention to my account.  I also have an authenticator, so that help but it still has me worried.  Any advice or have you heard of something like this before?

if you went to launch wow and had different email address's saved in the client, that is a setting on your personal computer.  Your wow account itself was not hacked, and this doesnt have anything to do with wrobot or any other bot for that matter, someone may have changed the email's that has access to your computer.  the only other thing that would cause this, if you are using relogger, and have the incorrect email in the bot settings, this would cause it.  But unless you checked to use auto login, then this too is irrelevant.

and petitioning a gm over this would be dumb imo, you can, but again, this has nothing to do with botting, they are just going to tell you to run a virus scan, check if your relogger is enabled.

I don't use relogger.  I have my email saved for quick use when I login into wow.  However after being DCed from 1 account then the other few seconds later the check box on the login screen of wow that saves your email was unchecked and 1 account had some email I never seen before and the other account had a different email I have never seen before.  the fact I got DCed while playing makes me think it was something trying to log into my account.  I was also only botting one account at the time while manually playing the other.  Not sure.  i went through a bunch of extra steps to change things around, so hopefully if it was hacked they seen I have an authenticator and just moved thinking it wasn't worth there trouble. 

I wasn't blaming Wrobot.  I was just wondering if others have seen an unknown email in their login after getting disconnected.

Never seen that before, but like i said the email saved to the client is a setting on your compuuter in account/wtf or whatever.. almost sounds like someone tried to logon, but that wouldnt change the email on your machine, its like playing wow on a public computer or gaming place, other ppl put their account information into that computer, it doesnt show up at yours at home. Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2