Force Quester to goto Location?

Paultimate

Hi, new at questing work and learning how to use it for fun.

First task is simply i want to:

1. Talk to the NPC outside of the Dark Portal (before you enter Outland) √ Complete

2. Collect the quest he has. √ Complete

3. Walk to the Dark Portal and go through it X Lolnope 

So what I tried first was to make a quest with followpath. The npc i turnin to is on the other side of the portal. I ran this and the bot collected the quest and started to try to run to outland via northrend ? instead of walking to the portal. Bot ignored my followpath and proceeded directly to 'turnin' step. Why? I mess around and click "Current quest will be complete at last position", bot now actually uses the followpath, but when its done, it ignores the turnin part because it thinks its already done. 

I then tried to make a separate dummy quest to test if the bot would also ignore that, and yes it does (screenshot). I dont understand the logic in having a action list if the bot ignores steps? What secret option do i need to click so it doesnt skip needed actions?

How do I force this bot to goto the REQUIRED location i want BEFORE it tries to turnin a quest?

NVIDIA_Share 060521 031015 2625x2075.png

Getting to and through the portal isn't the problem, its after the portal the bot was freaking out thought it was stuck started running to bad places etc. 

I got it working now by continuing a path forward after the portal and forcing the bot to not confuse itself. At that point then the "Current quest will be complete at last position" worked by forceing the bot not to skip the movement phase and not disallowing the turnin action like it was before (maybe becuse the bot confused itself and never got to that point?)

He then walked to the turnin npc, turned in, and picked up the next quest, turned it into the flight master and picked up the flight masters quest

What i am stuck on now, is i have the flight masters quest to fly to Honor Hold, yet the bot will not talk to him again and take the option to fly to honor hold. Bot sits there trying to attack him of all things. 

ZEN2 060521 110151 3354x2087.png

Getting to and through the portal isn't the problem, its after the portal the bot was freaking out thought it was stuck started running to bad places etc. 

I got it working now by continuing a path forward after the portal and forcing the bot to not confuse itself. At that point then the "Current quest will be complete at last position" worked by forceing the bot not to skip the movement phase and not disallowing the turnin action like it was before (maybe becuse the bot confused itself and never got to that point?)

He then walked to the turnin npc, turned in, and picked up the next quest, turned it into the flight master and picked up the flight masters quest

What i am stuck on now, is i have the flight masters quest to fly to Honor Hold, yet the bot will not talk to him again and take the option to fly to honor hold. Bot sits there trying to attack him of all things. 

Alright got past that as well. 

I did it by disregarding the NPC i wanted to take the flight path from and simply doing a turnin (like before) and letting the bot get to the turnin NPC by whatever means it desires.

I feel like this sort of "let the bot fill in the gaps" leaves a lot of chances for the bot to get completely lost. What if the bot doesn't take that flight path and decides to walk? Why isnt there a clear way to force the profile to take the flight path from that NPC then continue to the next quest action? Im a noob and dont see it (other than doing custom code. but for something simple like taking a flight path?)