Setting up mailbox

sivik34

I wanna make it so when my bags are full the bot will run to my mailbox and send all the stuff to an alt. BUT i add the mailbox to the npc list and make a path to the mailbox general area. But it doesn't ever go there even if my bags are full. i have the mailbox options set to yes to go there i have a character to send to. i have the item i wanna mail to them it just wont do it O.o just continues to go to other nodes and say my inventory is full. I also tried the "Go to Repar/Vendor/mailbox: [Enter minutes here]"    Option. i just need a bit of help

I had a problem with my bot not going to the vendor until i clicked the box (automatically add in database the NPC's of loaded profiles) in general settings > advanced settings > other options tab. Once i did that it went to vendor. I have mine set to timer so not sure if it would do it when bag is full or if its the same issue for the mailbox but i would try this.

I had a problem with my bot not going to the vendor until i clicked the box (automatically add in database the NPC's of loaded profiles) in general settings > advanced settings > other options tab. Once i did that it went to vendor. I have mine set to timer so not sure if it would do it when bag is full or if its the same issue for the mailbox but i would try this.

Thanks a ton that actually worked. Thanks so much.