Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

WRobot

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

About Woltk Bot

Featured Replies

Hello,

I’ve been playing Warmane for a long time, but I need a bot. I might consider buying your bot, but I haven’t had a chance to try it out yet. The ‘TRIAL’ code isn’t working.

Could you give me a code so I can try it out, even if it’s just for one day?

Thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.