Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

WRobot

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is WRobot support for Cataclysm 4.4.2 being considered?

Featured Replies

Hello,

I’d like to ask whether a version of WRobot compatible with Cataclysm 4.4.2 is being considered.

Servers running this version seem to be the best option at the moment, especially since many 4.3.4 servers have shut down. I purchased my licence with the intention of playing on 4.4.2, but for now I’ll have to switch to a 3.3.5 server while I wait.

Thank you for your reply!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.