Wow Crashes when using 32 bit

Derium

Hello guys, ive been using the bot for a few days now, and everything is quite good. 

Ive been getting some wow errors recently since starting to play in 32 bit, which is now the result of that I cant even open world of warcraft in 32 bit anymore. everytime I try, it just crashes. Any1 of you have any clues about this? i downloaded all the relevant files, opened game in windowmode with directx9 or 11 on (didnt work on either of em)

Ive tried deleting both WTF and the Cache folder. 

IF i switch back to 64 bit, i can easily open. 

I have windows 7 ultimate. Downloaded Net framework and the visual studio, through the links. 

Can you guys help me out here? :)

No probs, ive got no clue dafuq to do here.. it just crashes and the whole computer freezes. Is it some kinda setting somewhere to allow my graphic card to use 32 bit games? ive got no clue..

See if you can launch wowx86 without starting the bot, just navigate to %installpath%/World of Warcraft/wow.exe right click wow.exe and run as admin. If you error here your problem is with either your computer or wow itself. My only advice for this is reinstall wow. Let us know if you can run wow w.o the bot Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2