Help with pvp waypoints and hunter pvp issue

ectl2k

Hello and thanks for taking the time to read this post.

I am new to this bot and have purchased a 1 year subscription. When pvping, I noticed that my toon sometimes walks to the edge of a cliff after rezzing before mounting. Is this normal? Moreover, my toon seems to walk to the same exact place every time.

My other issue is how the bow seems to spin while attacking. I am a hunter and I want it to be more fluid... I feel there needs to be more strafing and backing up...Lastly and along the same lines, the spinning seems to be crazy fast! Like if a combat rogue does his dance, bouncing from person to person and he is my target, then I will spin crazy fast and seemingly look like a bot.

Any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated.

If the spinning is at close range you need to set uour fighting range to about 30 in your fight class. Not 5ish, thats melee range.

The waypath in BGs are in order at spawn. Would be amazed if anyone reported you for that.

Attach your fight class if u need more lookover

Moving this as its not a request for a profile, plz read the rules prior to posting issues as well. As posted by loki most of these are fight class issues. Please upload ur fight class. Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2