Classes being update

Langers

Hi all,

Taking a look at the bot, mainly for using combat rotation etc. A few of the profiles haven't been updated in a while, specially the hunter class.

I am trying to learn how the script work and config files however I am struggling, whilst testing say a BM hunter none of the profiles seem to work properly, they don't seem to recognise arcane shot, dire beast, stampede for example. The spells are appearing in the logs but it never executes in the game, is this bot still being maintained ?

Thanks

It is, but there is only 1 guy that develops it. Everything else in the bot is provided by us as users. You have to make everything yourself or download it from here on the site.

• 3 months later...
On 7/27/2015, 4:35:29, Langers said:

Hi all,

Taking a look at the bot, mainly for using combat rotation etc. A few of the profiles haven't been updated in a while, specially the hunter class.

I am trying to learn how the script work and config files however I am struggling, whilst testing say a BM hunter none of the profiles seem to work properly, they don't seem to recognise arcane shot, dire beast, stampede for example. The spells are appearing in the logs but it never executes in the game, is this bot still being maintained ?

Thanks

Check out mine.