Plugins

Zhai86

well my problem is when download any plugin it shows as a notepad file . Any attempt from me to save it as xml fail.Cant make this thing work. I'm kind a noob so please help me with exact route what to do

13 minutes ago, Zhai86 said:

well my problem is when download any plugin it shows as a notepad file . Any attempt from me to save it as xml fail.Cant make this thing work. I'm kind a noob so please help me with exact route what to do

It shows up as notepad file if u have opened one someday as notepad, it still remains as xml and should work, and when u want to save as xml, use save as then change save as type from text documents to all files, then write the file name u want to save it to and end it with .xml, eq: changeme.xml

yes I think I did open it as notepad

I already try save it that wey -save all files and .xml extension byt wen coppy it in plugin folder and runwrobot theres  nothing in plugin folder iv try saving it as all tipes/utf-8 ansi Unicode big indian sam al same al

and I did that with like 10  plugins I download from here so idk what I'm doing wrong