Great bot but im suprised that....

Bigpapi567

So ive been using this bot for about a week now and i love it its gotten me to 85-90 on my rogue and full honor gear but anyway im suprised how dead the community is. A bot this good deserves to be as big as honorbuddy it makes me sad ): because i think this but is alot better and more humanlike that crappybuddy.

How long has the bot been out?? is that maybe why the community isnt that big yet??? this isnt me complaining or anything just wondering!

In truth the bot with community is pretty new.

There is currently a competition with recruitment in April.

This bot is far better than any of the others and Im glad i found it. Each day more ppl sign up and I have no doubt that its gonna be very big very soon.

Best thing with it ia that ita not only very user friendly, its also very easy to make your own figt classes and profiles. Anyone can make a gathering or grinder profile in minutes.

New content is being uploaded every day and there is a group of ppl that are very helpful with helping ppl and making there profiles even better.

Yeah i have alot of respect for the bot and the people in the community currently but i can only imagine how much greater the bot is going to be when there are profiles and fight classes for everything and a big community but at the same time its kinda nice to be a smaller underground botting community

Pros and cons with everything.

Lets just try and stay as a "family" even though we grow. I think thats a healthy way to go.

I know ppl are already working on questing bots even though its not yet implemented in the bot yet :) the power of people :)

Wrobot has only been out of beta since 5.2 launch, and the closed beta only began in december, open beta started in jan or feb i think. So overall this community is only 4months old. We are growing fast however. Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, we are very new still.

And we have made the top strides to become the best bot around!

I would love a bigger and better community! We are slowly getting there!

This bot is amazing, so easy to use, and so correct and smart o.o i bought it today, but if the community with Wrobot gets bigger, people can develope better fightclasses, profiles etc, just image all those amazing things the community can create :D

Be sure to participate in the referral contest for a chance at a free lifetime membership upgrade everyone,

Even if you dont win referral commisions are payed 50% of purchased price in mmorobot credits which you can you for free bot time anyhow :D

EVERYONE IS BASICALLY A WINNER !!!

The above is pretty generous actually. For every 2 you recruit uou get 1 free month for yourself. Awesome

Not exactly, the promotion actually works out better than that,  the exact rules state that for every referred member that signs up for a subscription, you receive 50% of there purchase price in mmorobot credits, so if they purchase a years subscription at 24eur, you receive 12eur in credit, which will give you two months (two seperate one month subscriptions) with 3eur change left in credit. Or if you refer two people to sign up for one year each, that would be 24eur * 50% =12 x 2 = 24eur in credit, which can net you a free year!

Remember this is for April only, so make sure to get on your referrals people :D

So even if you dont win the contest for a lifetime, you still have a chance at earning several free years if you work hard enough :)

The above is pretty generous actually. For every 2 you recruit uou get 1 free month for yourself. Awesome

I just love that they took my opinion and made us of it! This is what we need Mods & Creators of WRobot to listen to the their community!

Best Community by far! Just give some more time! IT SHALL RISE!