[Hornor Gear]Auto purchase the gear we want

zjxlsmr

Since BG bot works so well and it is always capped when i get up everyday. i wish there is a list to auto-purchase those gear we selected( require we stand near hornor vendor),

it is about 7 hr to cap on alliance side, but only 4 hr to cap on horde side(for my svr), so maybe it is neat if it is not hard to make.

i wish i can do this via in-game support macro or script (to buy gear, and i just use keyspam to make it run, buy apparently i cant buy same gear over and over).

xD just

Its probably very doable.

However quite useless since you should never leave the bot unattended for so long, especially not in BGs.

And damn horde for winning every round...

FOR THE HORDE

Anyways, It is possible but I assume since you buy the same item your looking to disenchant a specific honor item for sha crystals?

If that is so I do not recommend that gold gain per hour is extremely low compared to many other methods out there.

If your looking for gold check out one of my basic guides in the links below.

PS: You do not need a keyspammer WRobot is capable of using macros if set correctly. I normally use it for no delay on certain spells gives me that lost 1 sec auto atk doing nothing reversing it into a casting spell.

FOR THE HORDE

Anyways, It is possible but I assume since you buy the same item your looking to disenchant a specific honor item for sha crystals?

If that is so I do not recommend that gold gain per hour is extremely low compared to many other methods out there.

If your looking for gold check out one of my basic guides in the links below.

PS: You do not need a keyspammer WRobot is capable of using macros if set correctly. I normally use it for no delay on certain spells gives me that lost 1 sec auto atk doing nothing reversing it into a casting spell.

i know , it is so low, like 5 hr earning like 1.5k at most. but i am not d/e them, i just need hornor to gear up my character which just hit 90.

i have read your post, it is extremely useful and helpful. thanks anyway.

@loki, you made a great point that i shouldnt leave it so long for unattended.:)