character profiles, rotations etc

Dr_Marvel

I am not very good at coding or anything so was wondering if anyone here could do me fight profiles for the warrior protection class in relation to noxxic.com recommendations please?

Ideally would be good if someone cud use noxxic to make profiles for all classes in regards to noxxics recommendations please

Quite honestly, I have not used my warrior since...wow since MoP actually, but I can tell you one thing, Noxxic is absolute garbage.  I wouldn't trust a single word from their page about anything, ESPECIALLY not stat weights or rotation.  If I may do so, I would like to recommend Icy Veins to you.  Here is their write up for a protection warrior:  http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/protection-warrior-pve-tank-guide

If, and I mean IF I have some time this weekend, I will try to throw together a quick profile for you to get started.  Right now I am in the middle of two real estate investments, so my time is rather limited right now.  I can tell you though, if you've been playing by Noxxic standards, switching to the recommendations of Icy Veins, you'll love your Prot Warrior all over again!!

Definitely going to agree with Waldodamon on this one. Noxxic isn't good in any way shape or form. If you're super new to the class and want an instant reference for a way to play a character at it's weakest, that's where you start. But Icy Veins is where it's at for best of the best and up to date rotations stat weights etc. And i can throw one together maybe when i finish raiding tonight. Not totally sure though since i don't play my warrior ever.