New to Botting

Havox

Hey everyone!

So I've actually never done the botting scene before and curious about it.  What I am wanting to do is basically level up alts and get secondary skills to maximum as they can be a headache.  I don't want to sell gold, but I'd like to make some decent gold so I can buy stuff in WoW that I've never before been able to get.

With my introduction I have a few questions before I actually subscribe.  1) How difficult is this software to use for someone that's never botted?  2) Does it have mobile or email notifications if someone messages you in-game?  3) Whats the safest way to level (I know not being on the game a lot botting because that isn't realistic), but I'm gonna assume questing?  4) I noticed that on the forums there are a lot of profiles that say "paid" and "free".  With a subscription does the "paid" ones come with it?

Thanks everyone for the help!

Welcome here,

1)I guess it is not so difficult to start to use this software, but you need plenty of time to find all usefull function and settings.

2.) You have 2 options: use remote, which show the Wrobot and wow window, but it is not perfect for your problem. The best one is to use this plugin, but it is paid one.

3.) The best is use paid questing profile, better than grinder because you don't spend to much time at the same spot, less chance to be reported by other people.

4) Paid profilles are created by people, who are not associated with Wrobot company, so you have to pay for every additional profilles.

1 hour ago, kawanin said:

Welcome here,

1)I guess it is not so difficult to start to use this software, but you need plenty of time to find all usefull function and settings.

2.) You have 2 options: use remote, which show the Wrobot and wow window, but it is not perfect for your problem. The best one is to use this plugin, but it is paid one.

3.) The best is use paid questing profile, better than grinder because you don't spend to much time at the same spot, less chance to be reported by other people.

4) Paid profilles are created by people, who are not associated with Wrobot company, so you have to pay for every additional profilles.

Thank you for the information.  I have another quick question about the paid profiles.  Usually how much do they cost?  For example a Ally and Horde 1 - 110?