question about multiple accounts

wheels1911

so im obviously going to make each account have its own email and battle.net and wow in its own folder somewhere away from my main account on my computer

SO MY QUESTION is,

is it safe to just mailbox all my stuff from the bot account to my main does blizz track that.

How do i get my botted items over to my main account?

24 minutes ago, wheels1911 said:

so im obviously going to make each account have its own email and battle.net and wow in its own folder somewhere away from my main account on my computer

SO MY QUESTION is,

is it safe to just mailbox all my stuff from the bot account to my main does blizz track that.

How do i get my botted items over to my main account?

The best thing to do is to have a shared guild bank. Maybe an alt or something. Throw some invites out to people as a 'leveling' guild or something and keep a few tabs and the guild money as yours.

Just now, wheels1911 said:

so make the guild on my main account? and have the bot accounts be members of the guild and then just throw the stuff they make in there? is pretty much it

Guild can be made by any of them, as long as your main account has access to the gbank you should be good.

Just now, wheels1911 said:

okay how do i create another login i tried already and when it starts to open battle.net it automatically detects my other one ??

Log out of your account on that browser. Or open a new browser and do it that way.

1 minute ago, wheels1911 said:

so i dont have to install 2 wow.exe? just use same battle.net preinstalled for both?

Some would recommend having two different installations , some would say even running on two different computers. It really just depends on how paranoid/how secure/how much you think blizzard looks into banning accounts. There's really no way to know how much is 'safe enough'.