HELP....LOADING PROFILE!

totalkhaos10

I assume its a gathering profile...

Download the file and copy/cut it to your Wrobot/profiles/gatherer folder.  Then you select Gatherer in Wrobot and you select the profile from the drop down.  If you dont see the profile then that means either you didnt copy it to the correct folder or its not a  Gathering profile.

Just now, totalkhaos10 said:

I did all of that. I have it as an .xml file now. It is loaded in the Wrobot program itself now. I selected gatherer, then selected this profile. I hit start but nothing happens.

Can you paste your logs here? Also, is the Play Button Changing to a Square, or is it staying a triangle?

Staying a triangle

12:40:01 - [Gatherer] Stopped
12:40:01 - [Gatherer] Closed
12:40:01 - [CustomProfile] Loaded
[D] 12:40:01 - [Blacklist] Added, 0 uniques Npcs, 0 Blackspots and 0 Npcs types (Training dummy ignored = True).
12:40:07 - [CustomProfile] Closed
12:40:07 - [Gatherer] Loaded
[D] 12:40:07 - [Blacklist] Added, 0 uniques Npcs, 0 Blackspots and 0 Npcs types (Training dummy ignored = True).

9 minutes ago, totalkhaos10 said:

Staying a triangle

12:40:01 - [Gatherer] Closed
12:40:01 - [CustomProfile] Loaded
[D] 12:40:01 - [Blacklist] Added, 0 uniques Npcs, 0 Blackspots and 0 Npcs types (Training dummy ignored = True).
12:40:07 - [CustomProfile] Closed
12:40:07 - [Gatherer] Loaded
[D] 12:40:07 - [Blacklist] Added, 0 uniques Npcs, 0 Blackspots and 0 Npcs types (Training dummy ignored = True).

If it is staying a Triangle, that is a separate issue (not issue with profile). Please view these threads:

Edited by Avvi

I'm not sure what the issues is. Just sucks because I paid the money for the year sub and purchased the profile. Honorbuddy was very easy to setup and to use. I've heard nothing but great things about Wrobot which is the reason I am wanting to give it a try.

4 minutes ago, totalkhaos10 said:

I'm not sure what the issues is. Just sucks because I paid the money for the year sub and purchased the profile. Honorbuddy was very easy to setup and to use. I've heard nothing but great things about Wrobot which is the reason I am wanting to give it a try.

I had the same issue with installing and getting everything set up initially, but after I ran through the steps on those threads everything worked perfectly.

Just some quick things to try (you can do them one by one):

• Make sure WoW is 32 bit.
  • Make sure WoW is running in Windows Mode
  • Teamviewer off
  • Skype off
  • flux.io off
  • Windows Night Mode off.
  • Windows defender off
  • Restart Computer

If those don't work, please go through the 20 steps  that I linked in my other thread.

Edited by Avvi

Like always, safety using a bot program is relative.  :(

I never bot an account I dont want to lose and always run on a separate install of WoW.  Dont abuse it, pay attention to the profiles as you try new ones and just take it easy...

If you run it 24hrs a day you WILL get banned...be smart.   :)