How do I run 3rd wow with my 2nd connection?

wrobot91

I have pretty good mobile internet and i want to use it on my main account (botfree, Warmane) while my 2 bots run on my PC`s connection....

Any idea how to do this?

Also please don`t suggest VPN, i am way too poor to afford one.

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that you are unaware that a good VPN service only runs about $3/month.

If you're intent on using mobile internet (which has gotta be way more expensive), you would need to use a WiFi hotspot from your mobile device, and just connect your laptop/pc to your phone this way.

Ye I was not aware it was just 3$, I thought 8+ so maybe i can use it, thank you for that.

Mobile connection Is free in my country (at least till certain traffic is reached and WOW uses very little accually) and I use tethering for it....

I asked how I could start another WOW application with my phone`s connection, while my bots are running on my PC`s IP. (1 computer)

If your "PC's connection" is ethernet, and you also have a WiFi adapter, this is doable. If you use VMWare or some similar program to run virtual machines, you can run WoW inside a virtual machine. You can then give this virtual machine ONLY the WiFi network adapter, and it will use WiFi to your phone.

If you only have WiFi for your internet connection on the PC, there are some things you can do, but it gets complicated. I'll research that answer a bit (for low cost solution) and check back ;)