Gathering Issue Water Area [Resolved]

Lmarty

Hi,

Please find attached the Wrobot Log.

I have a custom profile for vash'jir gathering and the bot is having some problems, if a node is near the bot/profile acts as normal and goes to gather the node, but then when no nodes are in reach it doesn't proceed to the next hotspot. Instead it starts bugging out, moving upwards in circles. I am confident it isn't my profile as I have been using this exact profile for quite a while and it worked perfectly with Wrobot 1-2+ months ago, but I have recently started using it again and now it is having this problem. Maybe it is due to a Wrobot update or something? Or maybe I haven't changed a setting which I had enabled/disabled before. I think it isn't recognising the node is in the water and is trying to collect the node on the surface of the water.

If anyone knows why this is please can you let me know and if possible provide a solution to fix it.

Thanks,

28 Oct 2017 19H17.log.html

Edit -

Found a solution, it seems on the general settings 'Use Flying Mount' needs to be disabled, I'll leave this here in case anyone experiences this problem in the future.

• 3 years later...