Bot stop/close when got special Whisp Plugin Request

aqualian

Hello. Is it possible to tell our bot to stop or close bot when we get whisp from person we decide? For example when i put name 'koko' and i get whisp from him bot will stop or close. If it is possible is there anyone who could do something like that ? Thanks for answers!

My plugin does the pause after a whisper occurs. I can add a feature so that it only pauses for certain players if you'd like.

Edited by Avvi

2 hours ago, aqualian said:

And how is it going ?

Hey there. I will be adding soon. Been busy with work life so I will likely add it over the weekend , but Hopefully sooner. 

Hey there, i've added this functionality to my RoboXecute plugin. It does not automatically exit the game, but it will send messages to you into Discord. Once you see the message from the player, you can then exit the game by running /exit command into discord. Does this fit your requirement, or would you still rather it automatically exit the game for you?

Edited by Avvi

1 hour ago, aqualian said:

So its stop or close bot when i got whisp from person i added to plugin and from others i got only music ?

No. The whisper alert will only go off for people in the list. I will not be adding it to work the way you specified in the above post. The code is written in such a way that if I were to do it in the above way, it would mud up the code. Is this necessary for you? It seems that originally you only cared about exiting the game for a subset of users and didn't specify noise/email/phone notification/discord as being important. 

Edited by Avvi

3 hours ago, aqualian said:

I just want bot to stop working when i got whisp from gm

My plugin should work for that - you would need to know the Names of the GM's if you want to specifically only exit on GM whispers, though.

Edited by Avvi

Just now, aqualian said:

Its private so i know 90% of names. I will buy it soon. I made new topic with very imprtant question. Can u look at it ?

I don't know the answer to that question :/