Not autodismounting while landing in water ?

Skoal

Hi, im actually playing on a cata server and it seems something is glytched from them, when you land with a flying mount in a water surface, it seems the mount cant go through, either dismount itself, so that makes the bot keeping to try getting in the water while mounted, its pretty anoying, ive checked for addons so it could auto-dismount while getting in water but nothing  shows, i was wondering if someone had a something to fix this,

If who ever have had the same issue and found out a way to fix this id like to know.

There is surely a puggin to do for this , i just dont know how to make it.

Thanks reading me.

9 hours ago, Mike-Mail said:

Best bet is to blacklist the water.

how do you do that ? and what is it actually gonna do ? also, its not the best bet since i wont be able to do fishing anymore.

1 minute ago, Mike-Mail said:

Go into tools, go to the spot and hit blacklist area!

actually, Wrobot doesnt work properly cause even if i go to tools and hit blacklist area, it keeps trying to go same place and glytch the fuck out, wich makes me mad

19 hours ago, Mike-Mail said:

Can you post your logs?

It started glytching in the water soon as i started the bot, wich made me happy so you can see what im talking about ?

That was a fishing bot but this glytch also happens for archeology when you have to survey in the water.

I hope this is gonna help you figure out, otherwise i can show you a video in private so you exactly see

28 May 2018 08H10.log.html