Hi everyone =)) Just curious about selling gold

apa2z

Backstory:  I've been getting into the gold selling "Black Market" if you will for the past couple of months or so on various servers but i was never quite good at it until i got to warmane icecrown, where i now make around 20k a day. I was able to successfully sell 25k gold for 10$ via a simple trade of gold then a receiving of payment via paypal in order to purchase wrobot, however i quickly found out that people can be untrustworthy as my next attempt they simply took the gold ignored me and didn't respond to any of my many attempts to contact them. This experience has made me fearful. 

My question:  What is a safe way that i can begin selling all of this great gold im making to ensure that i can keep my wrobot account live and active, get myself premium account on warmane so i can begin gold selling for coins then get myself one of those sweet sweet 6k gs pvp hunters and start 3 shotting people in pvp =))

P.S: Thanks all who read and respond <:]!

P.S.S: Also the only reason im feeling safe enough to post about this is due to the fact i actually saw someone advertising their gold selling services for warmane outlands on here. I hope this topic doesn't stir up any controversy and if it does i am more than willing not to post about it ever again.