I want to buy a subscription but I don't know which

hihi123

Hello,

I'm trying to choose a subscription for wrobot, can you recommend me which one? I only play on burning crusade private server, can I buy the 20 euro private server subscription? Does it work for lifetime, and can you bot multiple characters at the same time? I tried the trial on my server and it works but I can't tab out to browser, can I tab out if I buy subscription?

4 hours ago, selena817 said:

Hello,

I'm trying to choose a subscription for wrobot, can you recommend me which one? I only play on burning crusade private server, can I buy the 20 euro private server subscription? Does it work for lifetime, and can you bot multiple characters at the same time? I tried the trial on my server and it works but I can't tab out to browser, can I tab out if I buy subscription?

The WRobot subscription for only private servers, lasts for one year and costs 19.99€.

It supports the following private server versions: Vanilla 1.12.1, TBC 2.4.3, Wotlk 3.3.5, Cata 4.3.4, MOP 5.4.7 / 5.4.8 and WOD 6.2.3 / 6.2.4

Once you got a subscription, you'll be able to see your license key here http://wrobot.eu/clients/purchases/ and can enter your license key in WRobot.

WRobot runs then fully in background and you can run as many instances of WRobot, as you want. ( only from the same IP address )

If you don't want to renew the subscription every 12 months, then you should buy the unlimited subscription for 10 years.

The unlimited subscription, also supports the current retail version of World of Warcraft.

6 hours ago, jerker said:

So if I buy the normal, 3 day subscription I can't use it on private servers?

You can, but the normal subscription is only for one WRobot instance. ( you got already your subscription, enjoy botting then :biggrin: )

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I should have been more precise. If I got the normal subscription, can I still use it on private servers that aren't up to date with the current world of war craft version? 

Edit: I'm trying to play it on 3.3.5

18 minutes ago, jerker said:

Sorry, I should have been more precise. If I got the normal subscription, can I still use it on private servers that aren't up to date with the current world of war craft version? 

Edit: I'm trying to play it on 3.3.5

Yes, Wrobot supports the following private server versions: Vanilla 1.12.1, TBC 2.4.3, Wotlk 3.3.5, Cata 4.3.4, MOP 5.4.7 / 5.4.8 and WOD 6.2.3 / 6.2.4

Choose and download the correct version of WRobot, for the world of warcraft client you want to use WRobot on.