Fight Class just stopped casting spells.

Kaelang

Hi all,

I'm using the bot on a private server, it was working great for a few hours but now I see that it's stopped using all spells and simply auto attacks / dies and repeats. Any ideas? 

11 minutes ago, Kaelang said:

Hi all,

I'm using the bot on a private server, it was working great for a few hours but now I see that it's stopped using all spells and simply auto attacks / dies and repeats. Any ideas? 

Hi mate

Try posting a log, without it we don't stand a chance to see what's going on.

But it should really strange, unless you changed level or something?, but more info is needed :)

• 2 months later...

My Warlock profile is doing this. I can make a new fight class and everything, he refuses to use spells. Just runs up and melees. Its the only one with an issue. No matter what class fighter I use. Even if its a brand new class fighter I just setup. All other characters seem to be functioning ok. I suppose I just need a complete reinstall. Such an odd little program. Its like there is someone sitting remotely laughing... they hit a switch and everything runs perfect, they hit another switch and everything breaks and they just start laughing. I wish I could make sense of things rofl