Why do you bot?

2wheels

Simple question.  Why do you bot? 

For me, I enjoy playing end game content across different characters.  Im not interested in the gold making potential or anything.  I just despise leveling.  The end product that blizzard has such as raids, challenge modes, heroics and PvP is what keeps me paying them a monthly fee.  Investing the time to level manually actually makes me not want to play.  If blizzard sold max level characters they would be making a lot more money off me.  I know most people and blizzard don't understand where Im coming from and Im just seen as a botter and a destroyer of the community/game but having ALTS to play with after the main is done raiding for the week is fun for me.

I've actually just gotten into botting recently. The reason I do it is actually just because I enjoy programming, but was getting bored of what I was doing.. so I switched it up a bit. Turns out, it's pretty fun to make these classes, and not only make them, but to get that extra thousand DPS out of it.

were in need of healing profiles that have to be coded in vb or c#, if you feel so inclined were still offering the free month for fight classes not submitted, and the contest is going on as well.