trying to use ItemsManager.HasItemById but with a stack

zze

hello, trying to do  a warlock fightclass,  and one thing i am working on is trying to have it drain soul shards when im getting low...

I tried       

if (!ObjectManager.Me.IsMounted && ItemsManager.HasItemById(6265)  && ObjectManager.Target.HealthPercent <= 10)
        {
            // drain soul
        }

works but only checks for one shard... so then tried

if (!ObjectManager.Me.IsMounted && ItemsManager.HasItemById(6265) <= 10 && ObjectManager.Target.HealthPercent <= 10)
        {
            // drain soul
        }

but doesn't seem to like the idea of stacks... also tried ItemsManager.HasItemStacksById but dont think that exists ?

any ideas?

3 minutes ago, fantasia said:

I have not tried this, but I think this would work: ItemsManager.GetItemCountById(6265) <= 10 

HasItemById is just a bool (true/false if we have it or not)

❤️ thank you ?

Maybe you use Sleep somewhere that blocks the code from running (not sure if it would block the pathfinding from running its code).

Maybe you need to enclose your buff and combat code in a "if (!ObjectManager.Me.IsDeadMe)".

That is the only 2 things I can come up with that could possibly affect it.

33 minutes ago, fantasia said:

Maybe you use Sleep somewhere that blocks the code from running (not sure if it would block the pathfinding from running its code).

Maybe you need to enclose your buff and combat code in a "if (!ObjectManager.Me.IsDeadMe)".

That is the only 2 things I can come up with that could possibly affect it.

after messing around with it more found was just the area desolace being werid with pathing after i died :3 now its working ?

if (!ObjectManager.Me.IsMounted && ItemsManager.GetItemCountById(6265) <= 8 && ObjectManager.Target.HealthPercent <= 15)
        {
            DrainSoul.Launch();
            System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(700);
            return;
        }

thank you very much for you help ?