WRobot Beta 10 Expanded Release Notes

creativextent

In this thread I basically go over the most recent release notes but in greater detail after thoroughly testing all of the new features. 
This is more of a news column that details the changelog in a format the user can actually read and enjoy, but as always...

The most up to date build log can always be viewed at http://download.wrobot.eu/wrobot/bin/updateinfo.php

Version 1.00.Beta10

• BattleGrounder
  1. An issue with battle ground profiles has been fixed. This issue did not use battle ground profiles properly and was a big issue for people trying to run battle grounds
  2. Logic ( Bot smarts ) was improved for the "Stand of the Anchients" and "Isle of Conquest" battle grounds
  • Pet Battles
  1. Attempt to fix the idle or "doing nothing" problem when your pet is stunned, such as frogged.
  • Damage Dealer
  1. We have added a short cut ( "Alt + X") to pause the product, this solves the issue of having to start and stop or even close the bot to stop it from attacking things.
  • Party
  1. We have improved the re-activity or lag between master toon and controlled toon.

• Update 02/14/2013

1. Fixed Issue with BG Product working with other products
  2. Fix issue with BG Product moving in to walls before BG Start
  3. Fixed log errors with latency and Itemcount
  4. Improved unstuck movements when mounted
  5. Resolved antivirus false detetion
  • Update 02/18/2013
  1. Fixed mounting issue with gatherer product
  2. Increased farming speed in gather.

If i have not said anything properly or did not explain it well enough, please do not hesitate to PM me on the forums!

Thank you and enjoy