Best Way To Transfer Gold From Bots?

tdog3333

I have 2 80 bots(3.3.5) on a VMware with 24/7 VPN enabled. I have my main on the same server and want to obviously use the bots to make gold(mine/herb).

How should I transfer gold? Is it safer to just have the bots mail all the raw herbs and ores to my legit account? Or safer to have the bots account sell the mats and transfer the gold? 

what you should do is make 2- 3 accounts with 5 toons each . and spend the 1 gold to send to all 20 toons then send to you're main. this may sounds like a exstream but its more then worth it. i have been banned on one my accounts for trading botted gold.

2 hours ago, The Smokie. said:

what you should do is make 2- 3 accounts with 5 toons each . and spend the 1 gold to send to all 20 toons then send to you're main. this may sounds like a exstream but its more then worth it. i have been banned on one my accounts for trading botted gold.

What do you mean, make 20 characters and just send the gold between all 20, then to my main?

4 hours ago, The Smokie. said:

I know a few people that was Gm's and they all said they wouldnt do that because its going via different accounts.

So do i create 20 different accounts? or different characters on like 3 accounts