Goals while botting...

Ohren

I'm just curious, do you guys set goals (whether it be levels, gold, reputation) while you bot? I'm just curious because my co worker says I never actually achieved anything on my bot account since all I did was press go. My goal was to hit 103k gold and buy the Expedition Yak before 2/28, and as of now, I am 2,500g away (with about 35k gold worth of stuff on the AH). Oh, and my non-botting account managed to score a whopping 32k during the same time from playing the AH while the other bot ran. xP 

How do you make your gold? Gathering and make stuff with the ore to put in AH ?

Give some advise that isnt stupid (like putting 2000 bars on AH everyday, kinda obv)

Never overload the AH like that! :P The most I will put up of something in a day is ~20 stacks. Once you can fly in pandaria though, do the fishing bot with a decent path that hits most (I'm working on one that hits all, but it's in a stack of about 50 profiles I still need to blacklist) different kinds of fish. At least on my server, the cheapest fish is Jade Lungfish, selling at 7g50s each. Another suggestion is maxing as many different professions as you can, getting tradeskill master (addon) and play around with that for a few days. Once you're confident with the addon, start crafting as much stuff as you can that's high in cost (don't worry about crafting costs, you can just run a profile while you sleep to stock back up).

Those are my current suggestions, but if Creativex says anything that disagrees with my method, I'd listen to him :P

Yeah basically Im a veteran when it comes to markets from other mmo´s. WOW is a bit diffrent though since its not THAT many on each server.

However, Im prof 600 in lots of crafting profs so I can easy make gold. And Im well aware of the diffrent addons for market.

Was fishing for "alternative ways" like fishing as you sayd. That one will be interesting to try out, looking forward to try your setup.

I will probably make my own gatherings and grinders and post em here for you guys as you have posted for me. Thats how we roll.

I dont know if the prequel to Wrobot is HB but that forum has ALOT of diffrent profiles that I would give a finger to have for WR so

hopefully some supernerd knows how to convert them. Especially the "rep grinders" pretty please. Unfortunatly Im not a nerd myself :/

And if I get ideas on things that would be great to have but dont know how to make them I will also post here to see if someone is interested in

making my ideas reality.

Kisses n hugs!