AoE Targeting ?

Is there a Lua script or macro to target with aoe spells like rain of fire, blizzard, mage elementals freeze, warrior heroic leap, shammy healing rain and earth quake ? something that will target the main target and cast the Aoe affect around it ? and say target healing rain around you or a focus target ?

I would not know about heals. But you should be able to setup aoe targeting or aoe spells within the fight class creator.

May take you some time to get used to but it is def worth a shot.

You should be able to setup heals and aoe heals though. Would have to be on yourself though for heals. Not on party target I don't think ??

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Ok open up you profile creator. Then Type the name of the spell you are wanting to have the AOE effect if it isnt already in your rotation list. Click add spell. Now at the top right is the Bot condition box with For Party Members... And such. Scroll down the list and you will See AOE. Click and read the tool tip. One will cast at your position and the other will cast at your targets position. Highlight YES so that will do this for you not set the normal condition in the lower middle like Target Distance and such. Now the bot will cast the AOE spell where you have told it to cast the spell.