Inquisition + Templar's Verdict

Im looking for a LUA Script for Inguisition that will cast it at 5 holy power then re-cast it when the buff is about to expire as long as there is 5 holy power present. I have the buff stack condition on right now but Im looking for better up time on this ability.

And for Templar's Verdict I would like to have LUA Script that will not cast if Inquisition is about to expire. So that the ability will have the 5 holy power to cast the re-buff.

I added this (Inquisition) to my to-do list on my own retadin profile forever ago, I'm working on ret tonight after class, so if you have my fight class package, just copy and paste from the update that is coming in about 7 hours.

As for Templar's Verdict, I'll aim to get it done at some point today or tomorrow.

It's updated, the Ret profile has two versions of Inquisition on it. The first one makes sure that it casts before timer runs out on the initial cast.

and you should be pulling with you shield but only if there are multiple adds near your target. And you should make 2 of that spell to cast when it procs to pull more damage.