UseItemOn Quest, bot just keeps talking to questgiver and doesn't proceed with the task

randomorc

Hey, so I'm currently learning to make my own quest profiles and I've stumbled upon my first problem which is that my bot won't do the quest "Lazy Peons" but instead keeps talking to the quest giver over and over. orc1.thumb.PNG.06163fa9ae536e0994fb3819c196443c.PNGorc2.PNG.c90fba7be4b82d2b24f5fb22fbd0c140.PNGorc3.PNG.ae91dcdbadbab9c4b546a1482b956b30.PNG

As you can see I entered the quest ID  and entered the quest giver including his location, in the quest order editor I have set the bot to first pickup the quest then do it and then turn it in. I have entered the item id for Foreman's Blackjack and I added a target entry id for the lazy peon as well as a hotspot location while I targeted a Lazy Peon. And of course I defined it as an UseItemOn Quest.

? don´t know exactly what you mean. I only define that this specific quest jas one objective which has to be true after all the Peons are awaken. When you have a quest with let´s say kill 7 x and kill 7 y, you have 2 objectives to fullfil and therefore you go with Has objective 1  True, and Has objective 2 True.

But again: Check if you have the right Quest ID!

14 minutes ago, Talamin said:

? don´t know exactly what you mean. I only define that this specific quest jas one objective which has to be true after all the Peons are awaken. When you have a quest with let´s say kill 7 x and kill 7 y, you have 2 objectives to fullfil and therefore you go with Has objective 1  True, and Has objective 2 True.

But again: Check if you have the right Quest ID!

I restarted WRobot after changing it to the ID you mentioned and now it works thx, before that the bot wouldn't move with that id for some reason.