Dungeon profile problems

Gregoryn82

Hello! I am trying to make a simple dungeon Grinding profile with 5 bots (Warrior, Shaman, Mage, Lock, Hunter) in RFC.

I am following this sample (the part for beginners):

the problems i got so far are the following:

i) It seems very complex to make my leader (tank),  enter dungeon, follow the dungeons grinding path and exit.

He is going in front of the entrance and then he runs to unknown location. in other words he cant find the right location of the other zone.

The only way i managed to make it is by disconecting or making high latency and recording the waypoint beyond the dungeons portal/entrance.

ii) It difficult to keep the group tight.

When i use ''Party'' the fight classes will not follow the leader, they triggered and come close when he pulls aggro, they will fight but they are actually following the mob not ther leader. The healer will heal if he can reach the tank but he will not follow at all.

When i use Wrotation everyone will follow tight but dpsers will not fight. The healer will heal and is acceptable in general with this setting.

Cant make it work even with PartyBot Helper plugin (By Matenia)

iii) Couldnt find any way to make the followers come outside or get inside the Dungeon, accompany with the leader.

I know its a hard task to make 5 bots work together inside a dungeon but it seems very very interesting!

Thank you