Compilation error on Quester

Hello Skemez,

the errors are thrown from the code inside your profile, for testing use another profile (see forum) or change to automated product to see what happens then.
Also you have no Fight Class selected: 00:11:32 - [FightClass] No Fight Class selected (see forum).
And inside wow you have to bind the key for sitting / standing up: [D] 00:11:22 - [Keybindings] SITORSTAND were not bind, currently trying to bind it with key: I.

i hope this helps,

Kind regards,

6 hours ago, Bigmac said:

Hello Skemez,

the errors are thrown from the code inside your profile, for testing use another profile (see forum) or change to automated product to see what happens then.
Also you have no Fight Class selected: 00:11:32 - [FightClass] No Fight Class selected (see forum).
And inside wow you have to bind the key for sitting / standing up: [D] 00:11:22 - [Keybindings] SITORSTAND were not bind, currently trying to bind it with key: I.

i hope this helps,

Kind regards,

yes i didnt select a fightclass just for testing, other profiles do work but im currently trying to fix this profile specifically. it mentions something about "Smartrobot" and i tried removing the code with that in the lines and it didnt seem to fix it