Request - Paladin Holy/Shockadin - for BG's

As title says I would like to make a request out there for holy/shocking fighting profile to be used in BG's and random dungeons.

I'm not a slacker it's just I'm not as pro as many of you out there and something I can't get them to work so I mostly give up after 1-2hrs of trying to make it work.

Cheers.

this may be a bit more complex and take more time than other profiles, as any sort of (healing/resto/whatever) profile needs to be written in vb, and most of us are not as good as others with vb coding.  I know googlebee maintains a bear pqr profile, so I would assume he has some programming experience.  Perhaps you could ask him,  I think we may start another contest for Resto Profiles, need to talk it over with other mods.

this may be a bit more complex and take more time than other profiles, as any sort of (healing/resto/whatever) profile needs to be written in vb, and most of us are not as good as others with vb coding.  I know googlebee maintains a bear pqr profile, so I would assume he has some programming experience.  Perhaps you could ask him,  I think we may start another contest for Resto Profiles, need to talk it over with other mods.

That would be great! Also as a multiboxer/account having 1 bot healing me in farming raid would be great :P how do I contact this guy?