How to fix a bot path thats through a wall.

Muteki

Ok im using a profile created on here i wont say which one as its not required.
What i need to know, im trying to add additional pathing using the profile editior function to fix pathing issues how though can i remove some of their pathing issues because the ones i need to remove are actually paths through walls it just sits there flying into the wall for ages.

What i have tried in the profile editor remove path closest to character never removes the one i want no matter how many times i spam it.

I have tried using developement tools to locate the position and than look in the profile they created for a path close to that but again it eludes me some help would be nice thanks i have a few profiles I want to rectify so you can run them without ever getting blocked and when such time eventuates i will upload them all for the community.

it seems after more playing around its much like it is at work with the robots x,y,z so i use developement tools to find my location than i search the program for a location very close to the figures the tool gave me and i delete the lil so...bee =) now that i figured that out i will endeavor to rectify such points on profiles watch < this guy as i will be adding profiles you can run and not watch. =)

is there a way in profile creation, that i can insert co-ordinates X, Y, Z between existing coordinates or do i have to open it up in note pad and insert it with the vector method.

</Vector3>
    <Vector3>
      <X>1035.33679</X>
      <Y>-148.870926</Y>
      <Z>497.548035</Z>
      <Type>Flying</Type>