Disable Real ID

Bro

It may be useful to someone.

Hello Everyone!

If this has already been posted on CM feel free to remove it. Thank you!
Here is a little program I discovered on owned core that I found to be very useful and I wanted to share. What this program does is whenever you launch it you can choose to either disable real ID on US servers, EU servers, both, or re-enable real ID.
This is how the program works:
The WoW client connects to the Real ID server 12.129.206.130 (US servers) or 213.248.127.130 (EU servers) on usually TCP port 1119 (it will now try another port if 1119 is blocked as of patch 4.0 when you start the game along with the game servers IP and game port(s). All this program does is add a Windows Firewall Rule using netsh to block all outgoing TCP connections for remote IP 12.129.206.130 (or 213.248.127.130).
-How to do this using the program-
1. Login and pick a character you wish to play.
2. Disable Rral ID by opening the program and press 1 (US) 2 (EU) or 3 (both) then hit enter. (Instructions are built into the program)
3. Done! Bot in peace or play without your real ID friends knowing you're on.
(Whenever you wish to re-enable the Real ID feature of WoW all you have to do is choose 4 on the program and restart WoW).
Requirements:
Windows Firewall MUST BE ENABLED.
You MUST run this program as administrator so it can add the setting to your blocked connections.
Tip: If you had Real ID turned off and restarted WoW you can't log back in until you disable it (by press 4).
So far this program will only work with Windows 7 and Vista.
-How to manually do this without the program-
1. Login and pick a character.
2. Block all outgoing connections for remote IP 12.129.206.130 (or 213.248.127.130 if you play on EU servers) with your firewall.
3. Done!
4. When you want to turn Real ID back on simply remove the blocked connection you created then restart WoW.

Here is the link to download the file:  http://www.mediafire.com/?coebfmfgcza66aw
Here is the link to a Virus Total report: Virus Total
Password on mediafire: realiddisablecm

*If the program is detected as a trojan or virus from your antivirus software (such as AVG) this is because this program modifies your firewall behavior. If you feel uncomfortable downloading this file I would suggest to wait for feedback or try the manual method.
Thank you!

Without the program.