Quester Help for Coding

Theseris

Greetings,

I have been working on a complete Gorgrond quester profile and have it now completing 50% of the quests within the zone.  One quest I am having trouble figuring out how to implement is "I Drew Aggro...culture" - questID 35828.

I have the character picking up the quests "A Harvester has Come" and "Wake of the Genesaur" then I want it to go and get the quest listed above from Thalin.

The problem I am running into is Thalin is being swung around in the air by an "Aggressive Growth" (NPC 84451 at 6944/062, -248.111, 93.19441)

To pick up the quest you first need to kill the Aggressive Growth in order to force it to drop Thalin so you can get the quest.

What I tried to do was make a manual quest that isn't required to be in the quest log to kill one Aggressive Growth.  I put that in a while loop and pulse it, then when it is complete, the next thing is pickup the quest from Thalin.

Any recommendations?

I have got it now so after picking up the quests in the cave, in the Quest Order Editor I have RunCode > wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPosition(new robotManager.Helpful.Vector3( the pos)).  This successfully moves the toon to the Aggressive Growth NPC.  Now I am trying to figure out how to kill it then pickup quest

Okay - got it figured out.  Wrote a class that had the objective of killing the Aggressive Growth and pulsed that quest.  Works great - now just finishing the rest of the quests and will upload.