Blockage

wsxmfy

It's some sort of error WRobot receives. I leave it at default and it's never hit the 200 mark.

As for what errors it counts, I do not know.

I very strongly recommend against setting blockages this high, its a good way to get caught botting, 200 is even alot, you need to check the profile being used if you have this many blockages. Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

A blockage is not really an error.. more of an event... it happens when the not tries to do something in game but landscape doesn't allow it.. like getting stuck. Sorry for all the ..... but finding a comma on my gf.s phone isn't easy. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• 1 year later...

I pass through this problem when I'm in BG (Eye of Storm, The Temple of Kotmogu, Strands of Ancient and Isle of Conquest, I take off the random IoC and SotA 'cause the other 2 are quick BGs and it's not aways that bot get dumb/stack), the BGs that the character get stuck or only jumping here and there or try running into a wall. And I get stuck in some Vmap in open world during the gather farming route.