(EU ONLY) RBG/ARENA Boosting - Blizzard Store Mounts and Pets

Playingnaked

Standard disclaimer applies.. These sales are not endoursed and are in no way affialated with mmorobot or wrobot. Unless Droidz says otherwise, this post is allowed however. Cheers, And good luck with sales. Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Apparently after this server maintenance the method we where using was fixed therefore the mounts that where given too ppl with this method the last 3months from today they where removed the ppl that got it before that using this method still enjoying the mounts and pets. I do no longer sell mounts and pets.

theoritically if you were looking for a "legal" but "shady" way to buy gold, you could buy the codes from your battlenet and gift them to a client.  Ill leave the thread open for you in case you get any other potential buyers.  I myself dont have alot of the store pets, but im also US.  Often thought about doing this myself for gold in game, but the buyer would need to be on your realm as well.  Kinda pointless, unless your client does happen to be on your realm, and even then I advise you to use caution selling anything to anyone where you can be identified, ya never know whose lurking these forums that shouldnt be.

And even if exchanging a boe mount for gold in game is not a violations of blizzard tos or aup, finding you as a seller on a forum for a bot kinda inclines that you use the bot.  So someone from Blizz could ban you just because they want to after finding this information.  So changing my mind, I actually advise against doing this, but again Im allowing the thread to remain open, having verified this information with droidz.

Standard Disclaimer still applies.

Playingnaked's sales and activities are in no way affiliated or endorsed by MMORobot or WRobot, but we are allowing him to discuss this on our forums at this time.

**edit**

I do ask you playingnaked to ammend your origional post to exclude the mount and pet information.

Yeah well we used a method which worked for 8months but after selling the method around to Chinese people blizzard started to notice it.. I myself have all mounts and pet's still on the account and nothing ever happened to it.. tough on my bottling account all mounts and pets where removed and no ban or anything was held towards it. This is because the mounts and pets where added it around 2-3months ago.
In case your wondering why blizzard removed mounts and pets from account B and not account A it's because blizzard does not have logs older then 3 months, every 3 month old logs get's automatically removed from their system therefore making these items untraceable,

But as seller my self to the community I do not recommend you buying mounts or pet's from people there is allot of scammers out there that will just give you code first and then refund the code later making your mount/pet removed after 2 days ( this has been known now for quite sometime now ). Even if the person has a good working method which blizzard is unable to figurre out ( or at least he will say so ) I still don't recommend it. I myself was confident enough to tell people that 99.9% the mount won't be removed.. but yeah some did so I was just being way over my head. There is legit sellers but how will you ever know if their the right ones to try or choose? There's no way to tell unless you buy their method if they sell. None will revel their secret in making money unless they make money for it.

These pets and such are not stolen, carded, or fraudulent in anyway are they?

Do you purchase them you self?

Thanks!

Here's a little tip :P

No stolen cards, no fraudulent.

Paypal does magic these days ;)