fishing pools help

plaintiff

Ok so im new to making profiles im trying to make a profile to fish pools in northren for turtle. i followed the guide on how to do it but it just flys the route i made and doesnt stop to fish. what am i doing wrong? thanks in advance and awesome program :).

Hello kyoyo, and welcome to the forums!

First off, when you have an issue, could you please attach a copy of your log for us, most issues are discovered there.

Secondly, are you loading this profile into Gatherer or Fisherbot?

Thirdly, if you answered Fisherbot, it will be an issue with your settings. I am tethered to my phone in the breakroom at work right now, but I will put some screenshots up for you in a few minutes.

screenshot9.jpg

Check your settings for "Fish School". Other than that, I need your log to help more. :) You can find the log folder in the base directory of the bot.

ok srry for my delay in responding ill get the log up soon as i attempt it again i am using fisherbot setting fish pool and precision mode. also it seems to stop at a few pools here and there while avoiding all the others but ill get the log up soon

When WRobot skips any object, it's because of blacklisting.

Blacklisting is awesome, it simply tells the bot "Hey, you shouldn't go there because either someone said so or because I deemed it a hazard to our well being.".

In short, blacklisting just skips bad nodes.