ARogue Fight Class

BAx

Hi there!

I have a problem with my Fight Class. I have the talent Cloak and Dagger wich makes my Ambush, Cheap Shot and Garrote to be used on 30yards range or less. But I can't get it to work, it just wont use these abilitys if I'm not right next to the mob. I've encountered some flying mobs at the moment and the rogue just stands there because it's not in range. If anyone have any solution for this I'd be very grateful.

Thanks for your time!

BAx

Found a solution. Switched the optional option "Check if know spell, is usable and good distance" to False. Works as it should now.

You can lock this thread.

Thanks!

BAx

The actual reason this isnt working is probably because you have your range set to 5 internally on the fightclass in general, but what you posted is also a fix. Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

I tried to change the general range to 30 yards also, but it would just stand 30 yards away from the mob and not use the ability. Cloak and Dagger did not exist before 5.2 and therefore Ambush, Garrote and Cheap Shot only had 5 yards range and still does if you don't use Cloak and Dagger. I think that is why it's not working. Except if you do as I did.

Well, I have to get some sleep now. But I'll be back in a couple of hours. Good luck tho! You'll need it, my files are kinda messy! ;)

Alright, I downloaded the Garrote version, and I found an issue, but it isn't causing the problem.

Your priority is way messed up. Spells at the top of the list get checked/used first, and Garrote was on the bottom.

It is throwing...

[Debug] 00:36 - Garrote - NeedToRun = false - KnownSpell, IsDistanceGood, IsSpellUsable

When I debug it. So the issue is with the range on the spell.

I just used Garrote with Is Spell Usable -> True; and Target Distance -> Smaller -> 30; and it worked fine for me.