Game constantly crashing

odg250

wondering if anyone else is crashing multiple times a day...it only started happening after the most recent patches, which is actually when i've started using this bot... it'll crash even when i'm playing, and its crashed 2 times in the last 20min when i was trying to bot....i'm also streaming movies to my tv while botting, could that be the problem(but it was crashed this morning when i woke up and there was no streaming)? 

I have not experienced as single game crash.

Could you post your logs from the crashes and tell us what product were you using so we can attempt to reproduce the crash case and hopefully identify what is causing it.

k, next time i bot i'll post the logs....the weird thing, is it'll crash even when i'm not botting...so i have a feeling its more game side, then bot side...but my wifes game never crashes on her comp

Could be memory corruption too but that's pretty unlikely for RAM to randomly go faulty.

You could try clearing your game cache by deleting Cache folder in your WoW installation folder eg "X:\World of Warcraft\Cache"

nope...deleted cache folder... logged in(no bot on) and it crashed immediately...currently streaming movie from my pc to my tv...never had an issue until recently

edit:relogged on, and its working....for now