Questions before I buy

Danny*

Well, I am considering to buy this bot for a few months.. But I got a question.

What is the safest way to get from 86-90 with it, and how long will it take to get there, you think?

Safe and fast are two different things. The bot itself is safe, but theres no way for us to prevent someone from reporting you. The best bet to remain safe is to attempt to stay in an area with little population. That being said the only way to get from 86-90 is to level. So grinder is probably yours best bet. As for how long, well it will take as long as it takes, grinding mobs repeatedly for a few hundred million xp or whatever it is is not going to be a quick task. Probably a few days, depends on how long you run the bot.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Hey mate!

I did 76-90 in five days mixing manual questing with botting.

Questing is the fastest way to level by far so if possible do manual questing as much as you can.

Since you are already 86 you have access to pandaria which is good. There are nice grinder profiles already in the base pack of WR. Me personally leveled my guardian druid mainly with the 87-90 Kun-Lai profile where you grind in a cave. My guardian didnt have superb dps but tanked like a boss and never died even once. I did about 2 mil XP per hour unrested. With higher dps this could probably been 3 mil.

The strength in this bot is your endgame at lvl 90. You gather mats and do BGs like nothing else. From hiting 90 it took me 2 days to get full 476 pvp gear from HP grind in BGs. This got me into LFR and I now have perfectly good gear to tank any LFR thanks to LFR and HC drop with ilvl 477 (only 2 pvp rings, rest tank gear). I hit 90 two weeks ago but mostly play on another char so I havnt played nonstop for two weeks or anything.

The gatherer makes me insane amount of gold with no effort at all. I gather for 1-2 hours while i watch a movie on my other screen.

I strongly suggest you to try this bot. Biggest loss you potentially can make is 4,50 dollar.

Also, the admins here are awesome and the updates come very often to always be on top. They listen to their users on a personal level and the users themselves are extreamly helpful and are happy to share their profiles and fight classes.

Thats my 2 cents anyway, I wish you the best and hope you find what you are looking for.

Loki