A bot that does dungeons.

Bigpapi567

Ok so i just bought the bot yesterday and im loving it so far but one thing i think it could really use is a dungeon bot or quest bot. it is a really fast way to level, at the moment the bot isnt fast at leveling unless im missing profiles or something i have yet to find any fast leveling profiles so if it is possible to make this please do thanks!

Questing bot is in development currently, several leveling profiles exist currently. And you can always make or request new ones in the appropriate forums.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Actually, if you get your crafting professions to 600 at lvl 85 and then grind to 90 you will get all plans, recipies and such as drops. I did that on my JC char and was a nice bonus. All primal diamonds just like that :)

Made alot of gold for me :)

Actually, if you get your crafting professions to 600 at lvl 85 and then grind to 90 you will get all plans, recipies and such as drops. I did that on my JC char and was a nice bonus. All primal diamonds just like that :)

Made alot of gold for me :)

That doesn't work with all professions, actually, I think it only works with JCing. xP