Grinder/fight class problems

sandman

Im trying to set up a grinder profile for Embersilk cloth running around Deepholm but i cant seem to get Rain of Fire to work for my warlock. Debug says "[Debug] 19:21 - Rain of Fire - NeedToRun = False - condition" Also i am unable to get my warlock to attack more mobs when there are more than one in a certain area. please help.

have target - true

me in move - false

im really new to creating fight profiles so i figured id start small with one spell and go from there. but i cant get it to work

<FightClassCondition>
     <ContionType>MeInMove</ContionType>
     <Param xsi:type="FightClassConditionBool">
          <Value>true</Value>
     </Param>
</FightClassCondition>

You have it set true... not false.

thats because it was saved at my last tweak point. I tried several things - removing the condition all together, setting it as false, and setting it as true. Nothing seemed to work and my character would just stand there with a target. could it be something related to my custom Grinder profile? Ill add that to this post as well

Embersilk Gather.xml

AWESOME!!!! thank you so much Ohren.. i have another question though... how would you set up a profile to only attack mobs with more than 1 of the same NPC within 5 yards of another NPC? Im going to post my Grinder profile for Embersilk cloth as soon as i figure out that little detail

I am not sure if that is doable, I'll play around with it a bit and see if I can come up with something, but no promises...

I'd suggest just using a spell (like Incinerate) to kill individual mobs and only use Rain of Fire to kill grouped mobs.

I won't lie, Warlocks are probably the class I am the worst with. Between locks and S.Priests... and Balance druids... and ele shamans... But I think that is it.

Yea from what i've seen there have been lots of problems botting with Locks, spreists and boomkins. I haven't seen any healer class fight profiles besides disc and my toon just targeted enemies and penance'd. out of curiosity, what was the problem with ROF and how did you fix it? I'm trying to be more involved in the community and contribute my custom profiles so anything i can learn i'm soaking it up

Idk know why or what exactly causes issues like this, but instead of trouble shooting a fight class over and over and over (I have a theory it involves adding and removing conditions over and over), just start from scratch and make it as simple as it can be, while still doing exactly what you need.