Leveling. (What do you do)

I've not used this yet for leveling 1-100, but I am currently leveling a boosted RAF character (DK) from 90-100.  I am mostly using self made gathering profiles to level, at the moment, some in Pandaria (since the herbs and ore still sell for a lot on the AH), and some in Frostridge.  I wish I had more time from work to be able to really focus on making a 1-100 leveling profile, one for each faction, universal, just so everyone here would have access to one profile for everything leveling, but that would take some serious time that I just don't have to commit at this moment. 

I can't tell you how the grinding profiles here work, yet, but if I could give you advice, try some of the grinding profiles here or create your own and, when you run it, keep a close eye on the bot for the first hour or so, at least, just to make sure there's no hanging.  I will say the unstuck detection has really come a long way just in the last bot update itself, so this is very good news! 

There are also some leveling profiles on this site that span 10 levels each, I have quickly looked them over, and downloaded a couple of them, but I've not used them yet, maybe something for you to look into though as well! 

Yeah I've just been using it as a farming method. Mostly for farming certain pets. I havent been able to make a steady gold farming one that works though. It definitely would be nice to have a 1-100 profile leveling deal.The dungeon towing is a really good idea. I also could see it being its own feature in the future. Say where you have it que up and it follow's the leader of the party or something like that. I havent been able to level a character fully with this yet, because you have to keep changing the quester. I'll test out a couple of them and let you know though ;).