O.O I LOVE THE BOT! but i have one question

lnbound

Yes absolutely.

Make a grunding profile and add more regions to it with lvl conditions for each and autoequip addos.

However I do not recommend this since you shouldnt leave your bot unattended for that long anyway. You also want to buy riding skill at lvl 20 40 60.

I recommend for you the grinders included in the bot. They work fine if you have heirlooms since your gear will always be up to lvl.

Questing IS the best and fastest way to lvl. It will also give you gear all the time. You cant afk it though :/

Just use the grinder and you will get to 90 rather quick :)

If you make grinder profiles that are good, please share them :)

There are already profiles that comes with the bot. No need to make new ones for leveling unless uou really want.

We usually make new profiles if we want to grind a specific item. But for leveling, everything is included with the bot :)

Its not afk'able to run bots in dun/raid.

Although Wrotation is awesome.

Running duns with looms in group is fast way to lvl though. If you also have RaF its superfast.

Its at the bottom of the list where you choose grinder, gatherer and such.

When its on the bot uses your fightclass rotation but uou can still move pretty freely. It will attack whatever you target.

Hotkey to turn it on and off in battle is ALT+X.

Be sure not to pull a boss or something stupid by targeting it though. Ppl will get angry.

Also note that the bot will move to the target and stay at the range you have in your fightclass. Although you can still move sideways to avoid shit on the floor.

Practice first against mobs in pandaria before you use it in a raid so you fully understand the mechanics.

Ask again if you have more questions.