Only Mine or Skin or Harvest

knights

The option for the bot for skinning the mob is together with mining and harvesting. Is there a way to separate them? I've only have mining and it is quite time consuming and it is not right to see the bot standing in a pile of corpse trying to skin all the skinable mobs then moving off to the next spot.

Thanks

36 minutes ago, knights said:

The option for the bot for skinning the mob is together with mining and harvesting. Is there a way to separate them? I've only have mining and it is quite time consuming and it is not right to see the bot standing in a pile of corpse trying to skin all the skinable mobs then moving off to the next spot.

Thanks

Hi there,

Not sure what version you are running but i use retail and if u look at the picture the settings in red is how you set up the bot to mine without trying to skin mobs.

Hope this helped.

Capture.PNG

I see what you meant. The portion about skinning is still there. The option that you hghlighted was to skin or mine or harvest mob. Which I could. Just do not want the skinning part. If the option is not on, the bot will not do anything else after looting.