Hey all

bigworm79

Hey just wanted to say bot seems pretty good so far, i have not used a bot for wow since pirox and was bored and thought i would jump into it again.  I like your set up so far, i have been looking at your tutorials section and so far i am able to understand them and been having some fun learning the tools.  I had only one question and that is for the Convert profiles option.  lol i guess im curious how good are they and would i have to do a ton of patch work to the profiles manually to get them workign after?

25 minutes ago, bigworm79 said:

Hey just wanted to say bot seems pretty good so far, i have not used a bot for wow since pirox and was bored and thought i would jump into it again.  I like your set up so far, i have been looking at your tutorials section and so far i am able to understand them and been having some fun learning the tools.  I had only one question and that is for the Convert profiles option.  lol i guess im curious how good are they and would i have to do a ton of patch work to the profiles manually to get them workign after?

The converter is only good for getting the coordinates formatted for WRobot, everything else is not getting converted properly.

k cool, ya i have been messing with it and saw to use tool helper and been seeing if i can fix things manual but seems like it owuld just be easier for me to create my own 1-20 questing ect.  either way thanks for the reply.

1 minute ago, bigworm79 said:

k cool, ya i have been messing with it and saw to use tool helper and been seeing if i can fix things manual but seems like it owuld just be easier for me to create my own 1-20 questing ect.  either way thanks for the reply.

Ye, not worth spending the time converting / editing a Questing Profile from a different bot.

Quicker and easier is it, to create one from scratch. ( my opinion )